A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is at the core of most customer oriented business. While a general CRM could work fine out of the box, integration with other system components and customizing it to your unique requirements can introduce significant risks and thus require planning, analysis and testing.
QualiTest has extensive CRM testing experience in various industries. Our ability to establish an independent experience testing team and partner with your current CRM users allow us to provide efficient CRM test results and assure the quality of your fully integrated and customized CRM.
QualiTest methodology for testing CRM
QualiTest capability to test CRM results from a detailed methodology that includes:
- Understanding the business processes and service policy
- Verifying design compliance to the organization policy and processes
- Converting the customer relationship and service processes to operational CRM test scenarios
- Involving end users as a strategic element in the process
- Testing compliance between the implementation and the CRM core infrastructure
- Conversion and integration with external systems using QualiTest internal tools
CRM Test areas:
- Test algorithm for complete coverage of IVR scenarios
- Combining automated tool (WinRunner) and unique scripts for full connectivity with tested system and CRM test tools
- Interoperability testing of PBX and IP operators
- Test CTI systems by using protocol analyzers while testing parameters, QOS and other KPIs
- Testing distributed systems by using E1 and LAN simulator and testing CRM behavior under real conditions such as packet loss, jitter, latency etc.
- Unique load and volume testing that combine calls, users and data