Hardware Design and Verification Services
Hardware testing is critical for every step of the development process from planning through to the final design. Steep production cost increases the importance of design verification before production. In addition, the growing complexity of the testing environment mandate a high level of expertise and experience in order to ensure an optimal creation of the testing system and thorough test results analysis.
QualiTest has developed a structured methodology for hardware testing, which is designed to detect critical faults at the design stage and provides maximal coverage of the test cases. With a comprehensive testing knowledge base, QualiTest offers solutions, methodology, tools and results analysis quickly and effectively.
Hardware testing - areas of expertise:
- Design station simulation and verification
- Manual testing using Matlab, Perl in Cadence environment, Synopsis for the RTL stage (Verilog, VHDL)
- Automation tools implementation for example Specman
- Hspice implementation
- Analog/mixed signal verification - interference testing, signal quality and noises in the micro-architecture
- FPGA tests- integration testing of the software and the board, definition of the testing environment and location of failures (wrong input definitions, synchronization, data integrity, etc )
- Hardware/software synchronization testing
- Board level validation - planning and implementing BIT (Built In Test), periodic/continuity
- Final testing for systems and subsystems
- Emission tests - RF/EMI/EMC testing
- Environmental tests - heat, cold, shock
- Acceptance tests - specification verification