The Telecom industry has grown increasingly complex with sophisticated and diversified service offerings. In order to differentiate themselves and stay competitive, service providers and operators must work with the highest efficiency and effectiveness.
In order to achieve this, QualiTest offers independent testing and QA services for the Telecommunications industry - fixed, mobile, wireless, DSL cable or convergent media space.
QualiTest offers the following telecom test services:
- Performance and stress testing on the real network or on specific network elements
- Acceptance tests for new equipment or Service
- Optimization of service/network/application
- Performance and load balancing testing
- Conformance Testing
- Interoperability and interconnection testing
- Voice quality (PAMS, PESQ, PSQM)
- Provisioning efficiency
Protocols supported with QualiTest telecom test practice:
- Cellular: HSDPA, UMTS, GPRS, CDMA, CDMA2000, GSM, WAP
- VoIP: H.323, MGCP, SIP, RTP, Megaco, Skinny, DVB, H.248, G729,G723.1, G711, Megaco(H.248), H.261, H.263, RTCP, T.30
- General: Frame Relay, ATM, PPP, SS7, X25, ISDN BRI & PRI, ILMI, IPTV
- Physical Interfaces: WAN, LAN, DS-1, DS-3, E1 ATM, E3 ATM, Sonet ATM, 25Mbps/1G/10G ATM, TAXI ATM