Test Design and Defect Management - Software Planner
Software Planner is an award winning Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool that helps Information Technology (IT) departments manage all components of software development including managing customer requirements, project deliverables, test cases, defects, and support tickets.
Coupled with collaborative tools like document sharing, team calendars, interactive dashboards, knowledge bases and threaded discussions, teams begin communicating more effectively and begin delivering solutions quickly and with high quality.
Test Case Management Guided Tour
How is Software Planner Different from other ALM Products?
- Single tool - Software Planner provides features for managing all phases of the software development lifecycle within a single integrated tool. Most ALM vendors require you to purchase separate products (or suites) that require separate licensing, which can be very costly.
- Project Methodology Independent – Software Planner works well with any project methodology including Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, and Spiral. It does not force you into a specific methodology; it embraces your chosen methodology.
- Feature Based Pricing – Some teams need to manage all phases of the lifecycle, while others just need to manage specific areas (like defects, test cases, customer specifications, etc). Software Planner allows you to purchase its features ala cart so that you pay for only the features you need.
- Concurrent Licenses – Most ALM vendors offer only NAMED user licenses, requiring you to purchase a license for every person that uses the software. Software Planner provides concurrent licenses; you purchase only the number of users you wish to simultaneously connect to the software. Concurrent user licenses allow you to setup an unlimited number of users and normally require about 1/3 the licenses as the traditional named user license.
- No Hassle Pricing – Software Planner’s competitive pricing is published on our website and does not change from one client to another. We offer consistent discounts based on long term commitments and volume purchases. For Enterprise clients, we offer up to 2 year financing to allow you to spread the cost of the product over multiple fiscal years.
- Future Product Versions at no Cost – Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) clients receive future products at no additional cost. Our Enterprise clients in good standing (paid annual support) also provide major and minor versions at no additional cost.
- Backed by Outstanding Support – Backed by Outstanding Support – Pragmatic Software’s support enjoys a 92% customer satisfaction rating. Our core competencies are built around providing excellent support. By providing searchable knowledge bases and an easy-to-use support ticket system, you can expect to receive a support follow-up within 1 to 2 hours during business hours. Our support engineers are polite, professional, and quick to react to any questions or issues you raise.
Defect and Issue Management Guided Tour