February 15, 2014
Pick-up lines typically consist of tired old cliches- they’re off-putting, shallow, and impersonal. If you have to use them, they should be personalized based on...
Pick-up lines typically consist of tired old cliches- they’re off-putting, shallow, and impersonal. If you have to use them, they should be personalized based on either something about you, or something about the person you’re trying to romance. There are plenty of pick-up lines for IT professionals around the Internet, but in case you want to get even more specific, we’ve compiled a list of pick-up lines for software testers specifically. This list has quite a lot of variety- whether you’re the tester or your subject is, whether they are male or female, there’s an option here for everyone.
- I’m like mobile testing: you can do me anywhere
- Am I giving you performance testing anxiety?
- I specialize in penetration testing
- Once you go black box, you never go back
- How about a little hands-on testing?
- My VB testing is always explicit
- I usually favor automation, but I wouldn’t mind getting manual with you
- Why don’t we go back to my place, so I can check out your Python?
- I have experience on all platforms
- Typically I test software, but tonight I want to take a look at your hardware
- Some of my automated tests run all night long
- Are your ports open?
- I’ve got some hardware I’d like to test on your interface
- Is your RAM in the right slot?
- Hey baby, can I get some root access?
- Mind if I send a packet to port 69?
- You’re gonna want to take some screen shots of this…
- I’ve got 99% up time
- Compiler? I barely know her!
- Wanna test my unit?