Dear clients and partners,
We are in unparalleled times during this worldwide crisis. I would like to share two messages with you.
First, the health of you and your family is our utmost concern. We hope you are healthy and safe. Second, we care about the health of your continuing operations in the face of such uncertainty and change.
We have made investments in a resilient BCP, which makes us very agile and fully capable during this situation, no matter how long it lasts:
100% Work from Home – every QT Engineer is able to work from home (WFH) in an ISO certified way, as was already common practice with many of our client projects.
- Hardening our own support infrastructure – Our shared service and support structure can continue WFH indefinitely
- Maintaining WFH productivity and community – employing best practices in WFH teams to enhance productivity, support socialization, and continue training (e.g. daily supervisor standups, water cooler chat rooms, state-of-the-art time reporting).
- Securing WFH efforts – conducting security webinars to help customers achieve resilient WFH setups (let us know if you have not yet participated and would like to do so).
- Sharing our experiences – having converted to 100% cloud-based infrastructure in 2018 as part of our BCP, we learned a lot and would be glad to advise you if helpful.
- Implementing WHO recommendations – prioritizing the health, safety, and well-being of our clients and team.
We remain agile, proactive and transparent with our customers and employees, keeping the lines of communication open. We will continue to work tirelessly with you to navigate our new circumstances, while driving results for you.
As severe as this situation is, we believe it is temporary in nature and duration, and we want to be a reliable partner for you when the chips are down.
Stay safe and be well. Let us know how we can help.
Norm Merritt, CEO