With the advent of wireless communication in critical devices, such as medical, smart meter and home automation applications, rigorous testing of wireless systems has become crucial. The increasing complexities of standards and regulations, along with rapidly developing technologies, pose a challenge to companies trying to implement these new technologies.
- A complete system breakdown, detailing your network and wireless system’s structure and how we plan to test it.
- A comprehensive defect report exhibits the details about each bug, its severity, location and much more.
- Support is provided from a QualiTest senior test specialist to improve quality and incite continuous improvement.
This process can be performed once at a fixed cost, or at regular intervals with a testing subscription.
The great thing is costs were reasonable, my team didn't have to leave the office, it barely had an impact on workload, it addresses the need and desire for training and the team have a clearer view of test process and test techniques.
Glen Beckett, BSkyB
QualiTest provides innovative solutions and advanced network testing services. Our RF and network validation experts have vast experience working with various industries and providing the following services:
- Standards alignment – FCC / ETCI / TELEC
- RF Performance and validation tests
- RF Data collection
- HDMI – validation tests
- Electrical cable and sink testing
- Independent Jitter Modulation for Clock and Data
- Video Framed Data (with HDMI frame generator)
- Full Jitter Tolerance Curve
- Test Automation
- Sink Tests
- HDMI source test application
- USB 2, 3 – validation tests
- Full/Low-Speed Test Fixture
- Signal Quality Test
- In-Rush Current Check
- Droop and Drop Testing
- Back-Drive Voltage Test
- Hi-Speed Test Fixture
- Hi-Speed Signal Quality Test
- Packet Parameters Test
- Receiver Sensitivity
- CHIRP Timing Test
- Impedance Measurements
- Ethernet IEEE 802.1, 802.2X – validation tests
- Probing and Testing 10BASE-T Signals
- Testing 100BASE-TX
- Testing 1000BASE-T
- Return loss testing
- SNMPV 1, 2, 3, CLI, and TELNET – Management and validation
QualiTest RF Testing Labs are equipped with state of the art testing equipment from Agilent, Rohde & Schwarz, Ixia, SmartBits, Thermatron and other manufacturers.
- Ixia tools – qualification
The benefits of using QualiTest Network and Wireless testing services include:
- Quality Insight – QualiTest can provide you with peace of mind and assurance of a clear insight into the quality of your system.
- Existing testing labs with qualified security testing engineers at QualiTest test centers
- No lead time – Reduce application time to market
- Competitive pricing – Take advantage of our existing operation at competitive pricing
- Quality Improvement– Our experienced testing engineers can increase your testing coverage and assure new quality standards.