Our client manages a portfolio of established companies that provide information, news and entertainment.
Business Needs and Objectives:
The client was looking to introduce a “Single Sign On” solution across its online channels. To align each channel, a complex and original SSO solution was identified and was implemented in a sprint-based project. The solution replicates the behaviour and branding of the front-end solution but is an integrated technical solution consisting of a web front end, API set and administration portal. An integral component of the design is the alignment to OWASP standards, which have been integrated into the product from inception.
The Qualitest Solution:
Qualitest implemented an Automated Solution for E2E Testing including component, integration and system testing, supported by a structured exploratory and User Acceptance testing phase utilising business resource. Our testing practice worked in direct partnership with the development team and product owners and were involved in design and roadmap discussions.
The solution was built with security in mind and with the shift left practice and using a fail fast approach we were able to support fast direct changes to the application under test and bring multiple brands under one roof at a greater velocity.
- Delivered a framework for automation testing based on Serenity for web and API testing
- Generation of reporting framework with visual recording of execution
- Integrated Automation into Jira Zephyr
- Enhanced the implementation and configuration of Jira Zephyr for better working practices
- Introduced a shift left in Cyber Security validation against OWASP standards