The International Exhibition Co-operative Wine Society Limited, commonly referred to as The Wine Society, is the world’s oldest wine club having been founded on August 4, 1874.
Business Needs and Objectives:
The Wine Society were completely re-engineering their online presence and they did not have enough resource or the relevant devices to fully test this. They required a flexible, on-demand testing and QA service to work with their existing test team, with the aim of ensuring that the new responsive ecomms website would work across a range of browsers and mobile devices.
The QualiTest Solution:
Responsive agile web & mobile device testing provided a flexible solution based from our UK Test Centre where both testing professionals and the relevant devices/platforms could be available on demand. Our Test Management consultant defined an overarching test approach which included defect analysis to aid fault resolution and comprehensive progress and test completion reporting. We then agreed a total number of testing days for the engagement, to be utilized on-demand over an agreed period of months, and commenced the service. As and when customer journeys became available, the Wine Society development teams delivered them into our UK Test Centre. The journeys were jointly impact assessed before being tested on specified browsers and devices within an agile but auditable framework.
- Our client was able to manage peaks in their demand for testing efficiently
- Our client was able to prove their new customer facing website across all their desired browsers and devices
- We introduced an industry standard best practice test approach within an agile delivery framework
- We provided recommendations which were adopted to improve process and raise capability
- We at QualiTest continue to provide effective and efficient web and mobile device testing
“[QualiTest’s] transparent approach gave us every confidence that the service we required was being delivered. We will certainly use [the UK] Test Centre for any future on demand testing requirements that arise.” — Helen , Test Manager