The most efficient way to accomplish ICD-10 testing is by using automated accelerators and Golden Data, a set of dual-coded medical records (both ICD-9 and ICD-10). The Golden Data is peer-reviewed and validated by clinical/coding experts. The purpose of the automated accelerators is to improve the speed and accuracy of data entry without the need of human input, resulting in faster and more efficient testing which is reflected in higher quality and greater monetary savings. There is no need for GEMs or cross-walks when your company uses Golden Data.
QualiTest was engaged by the Florida Hospital Quality Assurance department to assist in creating a test automation solution for a new registration system we are implementing. QualiTest assisted by developing an automation framework to script, execute, provide source control and integration with our Quality Assurance tracking tools. I found them to be highly qualified, flexible and provided great value. I would recommend them to anyone looking for assistance in test automation.
Marshall Ebright, Administrative Director, Florida Hospital
Benefit of Utilizing QualiTest’s Golden Data Test Set
The superior solution to ICD-10 testing is one that employs dual-coded medical records along with accelerators to efficiently load the test data into the provider’s systems. When executed correctly, providers can expect the following benefits:
- A complete end-to-end testing solution which covers internal and external functional as well as business process testing, revenue impact testing, CDI testing, coder readiness testing, etc.
- The only approach that enables accurate revenue impact testing
- An approach which supports the organization’s CDI and coder training initiatives
- The most efficient approach to testing, resulting in dramatically fewer false negatives and non-bugs
- The least expensive approach to end-to-end ICD-10 testing, often costing more than half of what other approaches run.