Is your organization challenged by the complexity and cost of V&V testing? Can your organization benefit from a partnership with a testing focused organization that understands your evolving technological landscape, interoperability, security, privacy and regulatory compliance challenges?
To assist your goals of simplifying testing and conforming to regulation compliance while minimizing your time to market, QualiTest delivers high quality healthcare software testing through domain experts to create a comprehensive testing process for Radiology devices. QualiTest’s test teams are driven to excellence and continuous improvement using extensive knowledge and experience in the Radiology sector and developing relevant best practices.
From my experience working with the team at QualiTest, QualiTest has grown into a powerhouse provider of overall Software Testing solutions both in manual testing and in test automation. The very fact that they specialize in Software Testing only, makes them uniquely positioned in this field and distinctly sets them apart from the rest of the competition in the same industry. Their modus operandi is very flexible, responsible, responsive and cost-effective in nature. They offer both Offshore and Onshore service delivery models and that makes it easy for their client to choose the rightly suited working method with them.
Robu Mohammad, Test Manager, Fuji Medical
Why is QualiTest Prime to Serve Your Radiology Testing Needs?
As the world’s 2nd largest pure play testing & QA company and as a member of the DICOM Standards committee, QualiTest serves medical radiology device manufacturers in North America, EMEA and Asia.
QualiTest conducts multiple testing operations on radiology systems, including Modalities (MRI, CT, X-ray machines), Picture Archiving & Communication Systems (PACS) and Radiology Information Systems (RIS).
Demonstrating thought leadership within the radiology sector, QualiTest was invited to participate in the DICOM committee, as well as developed a unique interoperability test environment for different radiology products. This Virtual Radiology Environment (VRE) includes a large-scale data store with thousands of radiology studies from multiple leading industry vendors, including GE, Siemens, Philips, etc. This test environment is leveraged for manual and automated testing services, as well as load & stress testing.
Benefits of QualiTest’s Radiology Testing Services
- Quality Insight – QualiTest can provide you with peace of mind and assurance of a clear insight into the quality of your product
- No lead time – Reduce application time to market
- Competitive pricing – Take advantage of our existing operation at competitive pricing
- Quality Improvement– Our experienced testing engineers can increase your testing coverage and assure new quality standards
- Confidentiality – Protect vendors from confidentiality issues by encrypting all identifying patient, site and provider information and storing all datasets in a confidential manner
- Comprehensive Testing – Delivers a turnkey solution for synchronized DICOM and HL7 Traffic
- Expedient Integration – Enables quick integration of preexistent test data sets
- Increased Coverage – Dramatically increase functional, load, and interoperability test coverage
- Reduced Costs and Times – Estimated to reduce testing costs and duration by as much as 80%