Outcome-Based Testing Process
QualiTest’s Outcome-Based Testing process is utilized as a component of our Managed Testing Services. The process is as follows:
- QualiTest works with the client to define a Service Level Agreement (SLA). The SLA is made up of Key Process Indicators (KPIs) which cover your business and project goals. For example, some KPIs could be finding at least 95% of bugs, ramping up service within a week, or scoring at least 8 out of 10 in a quarterly customer satisfaction survey.
- QualiTest then delivers the QA and testing service, tracks the agreed KPIs and is compensated accordingly.
The QualiTest team was responsive in meeting our needs on time, thorough in their inspection of the requirements, inquisitive to resolve ambiguities. They wrote a comprehensive test plan and executed to it, working with our global development team to validate the customer solution. We look forward to engaging them again soon.
Ross Parrent, Sr. Project Manager, AVAYA
Advantages of Outcome-Based Testing
- Contractual guarantee for pre-defined quality and service levels. You pay for actual testing deliverables, not for testing resources.
- Peace of mind in regards to issues like tester’s skills, automation ROI, or testing schedule. After the KPIs are set, you know exactly what you will receive for the cost.
- Promotion of a sense of partnership between customer and test vendor. The Outcome-Based Testing service aligns interests and promotes a collaborative culture of continued quality improvement.
Contact a Managed Testing Services expert