Knowledge is essential to assure your product quality
It can be challenging to know what testing skills and knowledge are required when assuring the quality of your software products. Questions like the following are crucial for consideration:
- Where are the gaps?
- What learning should we be providing, and do we know it’s been learnt?
- How can we mitigate the risk of loss of skills and knowledge?
- Where are our testing assets?
- How can we maintain a testing workforce to meet the peaks and troughs of our demand?
My first contact with Clare [at QualiTest] was while looking to attend a training course. She is an exceptionally empathetic listener who is well informed and thoughtful. She went beyond expectation, thought outside the box and offered a creative approach. These are the hallmarks of great customer service.
Ralph Skinner, H&K Equipment, Ltd.
Recognize, strengthen and enhance your testing talent
To meet this challenge, QualiTest will establish a custom 3-month plan that includes:
- Organization and mapping of all existing relevant knowledge
- Creation of a knowledge overview of your test team
- Development of a comprehensive training platform
- Development of training programs to cover your testing methodology and your systems under test
- Ensure your testers proceed through training session at their own speed
Benefits to your testing organization
We provide you with a training service that gives the support needed to deliver better product quality through a well-trained, satisfied, flexible workforce that is efficient and effectively keeps costs down while improving time to market.
- Flexibility — Manage, retain and transfer your testing knowledge by creating a knowledgeable, flexible workforce with improved performance
- Improved resource allocation — Our Knowledge Mapping process clearly defines knowledge and skills correlated to your specific resources, enabling better resource allocation and a springboard for staff development
- Improved resource management — Enable your business people to supplement the testing effort by providing the basic level of understanding and skills to be an effective member of the test team.
- Reduced on-boarding costs — Reduce on-boarding time and costs through training that delivers assured testing knowledge while minimizing supervision and management.
- Improves Product Quality — Specifically designed modules address the testing needed by the development team and business users to help ensure a high quality product gets to market.
- Staff satisfaction — Receive access to a training structure that will give your people confidence and material, and consequently staff satisfaction and retention
- Aids career development — Receive identification and creation of training to support a defined career path, improving staff retention and aiding your succession planning.
Contact a Testing Knowledge Management expert