The Business Analyst (BA) is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between business needs, stakeholders and the IT solution team. Business Analysts elicit, analyze, validate and document business, organizational and/or operational requirements and deliver solutions for those requirements. Because the cornerstone for writing good test cases is a good requirements document, we offer this course as a complement to our testing courses.
- Understanding IIBA™ Knowledge Area Content
- Understanding Enterprise Business Analysis Environment
- Understanding Requirements Planning and Managing Stake Holders
- Requirements Gathering
- Requirements Analysis and Documentation Modeling Techniques
- Identify Target Audiences
- Requirements Implementation Managing RFP’s
This course is targeted toward IT Project Managers, entry–level Business Analysts and their managers, IT professionals interested in expanding their role, and self-taught analysts wanting to improve their skills and prepare for the IIBA Certification exam. For more information on the IIBA certification, see www.iiba.org.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 5 days
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.