QualiTest’s Penetration Testing course teaches about penetration testing, a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating an attack by a malicious hacker. This two-day hands-on course provides an overview of concepts and tools used with ethical hacking and penetration testing to help you identify threats facing your organization and determine the level of testing required for your organization.
- Understand industry regulations and certification programs
- Understand the different types of testing available
- White box vs. Black box testing
- Use some of the tools for assessment
- Use some of the tools for testing
The course is intended for testers, analysts, engineers, technical and functional managers who need to develop knowledge of ethical hacking and penetration testing to support their testing efforts.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 2 days
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.