- Identify the various components of an XML document
- Distinguish between DTD’s and XML Schemas
- Effectively understand the interactions between XML and an RDBMS
- Effectively identify key areas of focus when testing XML technologies
- Create test cases and scenarios to test components for functional integrity
The course is intended for beginner or intermediate testers, analysts and engineers who need to develop a working knowledge of XML to support their testing efforts.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 2 days
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.