- Learn Test Performance Testing Concepts
- Design Performance Tests
- Examine a Case Study – eBusiness Application
- Define Tasks, Roles, Skills, Responsibilities, Deliverables
No prior experience with performance analysis methods is required, although a basic understanding of the web and basic algebra are helpful. Bring a calculator to help you work through the results in the case study.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 1 day
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.