- Understand basic testing vocabulary
- Define the basic testing process and relate it to the development process
- Define the basic testing life cycle
- Understand contents of the testing documentation
Class attendees are typically QA testers, analysts and engineers who need to develop a working knowledge of software testing methodology. No familiarity with testing principles in theory or in practice is assumed.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 2 days
- Course format: lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.