- Understand testing terminology
- Know the contents of test document
- Understand the various types of testing
- Know the basic techniques for deriving test cases
- Learn some basic strategies for the overall test effort
The course is intended for beginner or intermediate testers, analysts and engineers who need to develop a working knowledge of software testing methodology. While no previous testing experience is assumed, knowledge of various software applications is helpful. Experience in ad-hoc testing is helpful, but not required.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 2 days
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.