QualiTest’s one-day Test Process Management course provides the basic knowledge required to establish and manage a successful test process. Successful product deployment requires the right balance of process, formal methods, standards, tools, experience, cultural capabilities and management. This tutorial does not provide a “one size fits all” approach, but instead provides valuable information and different techniques to be applied to various development models and company cultures.
- If your organization has a test process, learn how to evaluate its effectiveness. If you don’t have a test process, learn how to define one for your organization
- Gain knowledge about industry standards for quality processes, policies and documentation
- Learn how the test process fits into all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Understand how different development models and maturity levels affect test processes and their management
- Review best practices for test process management
The course is intended for testers, test leads and new test managers who need to understand and develop a test process. It is assumed that the attendees have several years of testing experience, but limited test management experience.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 1 day
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.