- Basic testing terminology
- Basic analysis techniques
- The difference between QA and testing activities
- The difference between black and white box testing activities
- Basic computational and logic fundamentals review
This course is intended for beginning level testers and analysts. Participants are expected to have knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 1 day
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.