- Learn to properly plan out your time, schedule and requirements
- Learn how to estimate the best format for your project and team
- Learn what should be included in the test plan document(s)
- Discover how the types/phase of testing affects the contents and format
Class attendees are typically QA testers, analysts and engineers who have been primarily testing in an ad-hoc fashion and are looking to apply more formal techniques. Some familiarity with testing is assumed.
Course Length, Format, and Logistics
- Course length: 1 day
- Course format: Lecture plus individual and group exercises and discussions.
- Course logistics: Each attendee is provided with his/her own copy of the course manual and exercise set. Attendees do not need access to personal computers or workstations.
NOTE: QualiTest also offers a course for writing test plans for automation.