- A complete system breakdown, detailing your system’s structure and how we plan to test it.
- Performance of the QualiTest Business Process Review, using the best tools and approach applicable for each area.
- A comprehensive defect report exhibits the details about any weaknesses, each bug, its severity, location and much more.
- On-going support is provided from a QualiTest senior test specialist to improve quality and incite continuous improvement.
QualiTest was hired under a 10 week contract and was responsible for our automation training and for building an automation foundation we could continue working from... Before long, QualiTest was actually recommending better methods and ways to handle testing our own application! The only disadvantage I have observed pertaining to QualiTest is that they produce results and provide training so well that there is no need for residual visits!
Lenny Roselli, Senior Engineer, International telecommunications manufacturer
In FMEA, failures are prioritized according to how serious their consequences are, how frequently they occur and how easily they can be detected. An FMEA also documents current knowledge and actions about the risks of failures for use in continuous improvement. FMEA is used during the design stage with an aim to avoid future failures. Later it is used for process control, before and during ongoing operation of the process. Ideally, FMEA begins during the earliest conceptual stages of design and continues throughout the life of the product or service.
In our FMEA-based process evaluations, we put a strong focus on understanding the processes themselves. This includes developing flowcharts and defining risks and failure modes, such as severity and occurrence, as well as defining risk mitigation strategies or control and reviewing steps within the process.
The benefits of using QualiTest Business Process Review services include:
- Quality Insight – QualiTest can provide you with peace of mind and assurance of a clear insight into the quality of your system.
- Existing testing labs with qualified testing engineers at QualiTest test centers
- No lead time – Reduce application time to market
- Competitive pricing – Take advantage of our existing operation at competitive pricing
- Quality Improvement– Our experienced testing engineers can increase your testing coverage and assure new quality standards.
Contact a Business Process Review expert