You can’t know every malicious unknown out there, so instead a proactive preventatively approach to determine your weaknesses and vulnerabilities must be used, focusing on threat analysis, scoring and probability. By auditing your system, we can establish a path of preventative measures towards your security success. This is based on a combination of overall policy and adherence to Industry Best Practices, as well as physical scanning and analysis of Business Risk. Once we know your risks, we can work with you to provide a strategy to keep you safe, which may include periodic Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing.
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment: Identify and provide remediation recommendations to vulnerabilities in critical systems focused on OWASP Top Ten
- Policy and best practice reviews: Identify gaps in policy and practice that increase risk
- Compliance auditing: Assess compliance levels based on leading standards such as HIPAA, GDPR, NIST, PCI-DSS, and others
- Industry-based potential threat assessment: Analyze probability of attack based on business functions of the client (used as prioritizing remediation as well as accelerator on risk)
- Impact assessment: Determine regulatory, financial and reputational impact
- On-going managed risk assessment services: Provide on-going assessment and remediation towards continual improvement and addresses new threats as they arise, providing further opportunity to reduce risk