Unit Testing Services Deliverables
- Unit Testing Services are delivered by a dedicated team of hardware experts in a combination of automated tools checking and manual functional testing. These services can be delivered on-site or at the QualiTest labs.
- Implementation of best industry practices, methodologies, verification tools such as JUnit and xUnit, and many other industry standards relevant to your project needs.
- QualiTest supplies a detailed report outlining the areas of compliance and non-compliance, accompanied by recommendations and prioritization of areas that require solutions or improvements.
- This process can be performed once at a fixed cost, or at regular intervals with a testing subscription.
QualiTest's enthusiasm to deliver benefits combined with their thorough knowledge of testing skills and processes have provided us with a streamlined professionalism assessment process. Many providers of IT services claim to hold customer benefits as the driving force for their work, but I can't think of any I've worked with that demonstrate this during engagement better than QualiTest.
Anthea Nelson, Met Office
Benefits of QualiTest’s unit testing services include:
- Early Problem Remediation – Unit tests find problems early in the development cycle.
- Change Facilitation – Allows the programmer to re-factor code during the testing process and at a later date, while ensuring the module still works correctly.
- Integration Simplification – By testing the parts of a program first and then testing the sum of its parts, integration testing is streamlined.
- Documentation – To learn the result of a unit test, developers can look at the unit test documentation to gain a better understanding.
- Design – Each unit test can be seen as a design element specifying classes, methods, and observable behaviors during the project life-cycle.