Engagement Models > Results Based Testing
At QualiTest, we are focused on providing real added value for our customers. As the world’s second-largest independent testing company with over 15 years of experience, we are confident in our ability to deliver results. That’s why we offer Results Based Testing.
How does it work?
- QualiTest works with you to define a Service Level Agreement (SLA). The SLA is made up of Key Process Indicators (KPIs) which cover your business and project goals. For example, some KPIs could be finding at least 95% of bugs, ramping up service within a week, or scoring at least 8 out of 10 in a quarterly customer satisfaction survey. For a comprehensive list of KPIs, see below.
- QualiTest delivers the QA and testing service, tracks the agreed KPIs and is then compensated accordingly.
- Contractual guarantee for pre-defined quality and service levels. You pay for actual testing deliverables, not for testing resources.
- No longer needing to think about things like tester’s skills, automation ROI, or testing schedule. Once the KPIs are set, you know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Promotes a sense of partnership between customer and test vendor. Aligns interests and promotes a collaborative culture of continued quality improvement.