William Hill is one of the world’s largest listed betting and gaming companies. They are one of the most recognized, respected and trusted brands in the industry and best-known as a bookmaker providing fixed odds sports betting. Also offering online casino games such as roulette and blackjack, their products are available to customers whenever and wherever they want to gamble – in the shops, online and over the phone.
Business Needs and Objectives
The client contacted QualiTest for assistance in removing restrictions and blocks that their application had encountered within Russia. The purpose of these tests was to identify the specific obstruction issues which prevented the application from operating for consumers specifically within this location.
The QualiTest Solution
QualiTest implemented our Managed Crowd Testing Services across 15 leading mobile operators in Russia in efforts to resolve the issue under real-world conditions. The test process included 2 cycles per month, each cycle consisted of 4 hours per week and involved 15 testers. This approach meant that testing was executed on over 100 different devices, achieving Functional, user experience (Ux) and Integration Testing with the networks provided.
- William Hill managed to execute tests more promptly using 3 day test execution cycles
- Integration issues with the network providers were identified and resolved prior to release, preventing considerable revenue loss
- The ability to cover Russia’s 15 leading mobile operators in real world/real time conditions
- Achieving full test coverage on over 100 different devices
- Real-world usability and localization issues detected by real users