Businesses that run SAP solutions want to implement changes with minimal disruptions, giving a stable platform for ongoing change. To achieve this they must build a robust and consistent approach to validating change, drive down the cost of testing through tailor-made test templates specific to business requirements.
- Mitigate risk through quality focused testing
- Go-Live on time and on budget with 0 critical defects
- Protect the future
– Collaborative approach
– Strong foundations
- Robust methodology and management
- Robust and reusable test assets
Functional Testing Services
Functional testing is vital before going live with any system. With a SAP centred system, it is also vital to do testing across an often large, integrated infrastructure. Functional testing assures that your implementation of SAP meets your business requirements.
Functional testing is the creation of the functional tests in response to the business requirements that underpin the system being tested.
Time and resources are always limited; QualiTest provides a functional testing service that identifies the critical areas to focus testing resources on. Our Risk Based Testing (RBT) methodology enables us to scope, design and build a set of SAP best practice test assets whilst saving time by focusing on only what’s really important to the business, allowing our clients to cut out unnecessary testing investments.
Putting your functional testing into the hands of QualiTest testing experts ensures you are always working toward best practice; our unique testing methodology reduces the testing preparation by up to 35% and testing execution by up to 50%, finding critical defects on early stages and allowing a smooth go-live with no business disruptions.
QualiTest offers a functional testing managed service, from building a test strategy and roadmap to building and delivering functional or automated tests. Whether this is as an entire testing team, as part of your programme management team or as a trusted advisor.
We were immediately impressed with QualiTest’s approach – they were very knowledgeable about testing tools and SAP, and very receptive to our requirements, our issues and our development path
Head of Customer Technical Services Team, Communities and Local Government.
A typical test assessment format would consist of:
- Adopting a coherent strategy and methodology to meet immediate testing needs and future requirements
- Early engagement to identify business requirements and use our methodology to scope testing and estimate the effort required to deliver
- Deployment of appropriate testing tools to manage testing
- Clear mapping of testing to business requirements allowing the implications of changes to scope to be quickly evaluated
- Producing and maintaining test assets that are of lasting tangible value
Contact a Managed Testing Services expert