Deliverables of QualiTest’s IV&V Testing Services
- A complete system breakdown, detailing your system’s structure and how we plan to test it.
- A comprehensive defect report exhibits the details about requirement inconsistencies, bugs, severity, location, and much more.
- On-going IV&V support is provided from a QualiTest senior test specialist to improve quality and incite continuous improvement.
The project enhanced our own ideas on how we could approach organizational problem solving. It also had a positive effect on our staff in helping us better understand what we do and how we do things. It's made staff more open to change because they were always involved. It was not done to them, but with them.
Susan Bulley, Rowcroft Hospice
QualiTest’s IV&V services range from basic to comprehensive, depending on the required scope of auditing and testing and the level of testing that is conducted by other project participants. It includes the following:
- Project Management Services- Includes Planning, Directing and Report Control
- Requirements Analysis- Verify all contractual requirements are traced to the RTM and Vendor Proposal
- Design Analysis- Review RSD and DSDs for accuracy
- Development Analysis- Configuration Management Review and conversion validation
- Independent Testing & Analysis- Sample testing of test scripts and use cases
- Implementation Analysis- Review of BCC and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Call Center Operations Readiness Testing- Sample testing of Business Process Flows
- Business Process Documentation- Validate that User, Procedure, and System Documentation complies with acceptance criteria
- Documentation Status Reports- Includes reports, findings, opportunities for improvement, and areas of concern
The benefits of using QualiTest IV&V testing services include:
- Quality Insight – QualiTest can provide you with peace of mind and assurance of a clear insight into the quality of your product.
- No lead time – Reduce application time to market
- Competitive pricing – Take advantage of our existing operation at competitive pricing
- Quality Improvement– Our experienced testing engineers can increase your testing coverage and assure new quality standards.