Performance Testing Services
QualiTest’s performance testing services help companies to evaluate the performance of components within a particular system. Performance testing is a universal term that includes volume testing, capacity testing, load testing, stress testing, endurance testing, scalability testing and reliability testing.
QualiTest offers a complete solution for performance testing, from detection and analysis through to corrective action. With a comprehensive knowledge base and infrastructure, QualiTest’s performance testing services can save you up to 30% of the development effort.
Deliverables of QualiTest’s Performance Testing Services
- A complete system breakdown, detailing your system’s structure and how we plan to test it.
- A comprehensive defect report exhibits the details about each bug, its severity, location and much more. This QA report includes indicators that allow companies to better understand their system’s capabilities and ability to deal with load.
- Evaluation of load and performance tools
- Implementation of load and performance activities, including tools, methodology, training and support
- Support is provided from a QualiTest senior test specialist to improve quality and incite continuous improvement
- This process can be performed once at a fixed cost, or at regular intervals with a testing subscription.
QualiTest is about the people that dig in and get results. QualiTest designed and implemented automated tests for both GUI and performance testing quickly and on time. QualiTest has great expertise in both areas. The real bonus came in helping me get management buy-in. The leadership at QualiTest through formal and informal training and communications helped enable the testing process and also armed my Quality Control team with the basics of QC testing and test automation.
Mary Gilmartin, Quality Assurance Manager, Global manufacturer and distributor of beauty products
Load and performance testing are designed to simulate real-life and extreme conditions. Therefore, setting up the tests requires analysis of your product environment in terms of the number of users, data volume and traffic loads, as well as real life problems that may be encountered, including jitter, packet loss, latency, etc. There is a wide variety of use cases that can be tested using load, stress and performance testing:
- Response time under different load levels
- Maximum clients
- Memory Leaks and database lockups
- Client-server throughput
- Memory and CPU usage
- Performance on several data volumes
- Load balancing
- Stress testing
- Screen refresh rate
- Voice quality
- Functional problems
Key benefits of QualiTest’s Load testing and Performance testing services are:
- Early Problem Remediation – QualiTest’s test schedule finds problems early in the development cycle.
- Change Facilitation – Allows the programmer to re-factor code during the testing process and at a later date, while ensuring the system still works correctly.
- Documentation – To learn the result of a load test, developers can review the supplied test documentation to gain a better understanding.
- Competitive pricing – Take advantage of our existing operation at competitive pricing
- Quality Improvement– Our experienced testing engineers can increase your testing coverage and assure new quality standards.
- Quality Insight – QualiTest can provide you with peace of mind and assurance of a clear insight into the quality of your product.