Based on vast accumulated experience, QualiTest has created a structured methodology for testing Retail systems and developed dedicated tools to test Data Conversion and Integration. QualiTest understands that to ensure the smooth and correct operation of a sophisticated retail system, the business process must be completely comprehensive and simulated prior to field deployment.
QualiTest has been an essential resource for us in our e-commerce efforts. We use QualiTest to monitor our third-party fulfillment vendor and to provide negative impact testing for each new website implementation. Their team performs extremely well under difficult conditions and in short time frames. I have recommended QualiTest to software developers and others within our organization and will continue to do so. QualiTest does excellent work.
Mindy Miller, Senior Producer, International provider of telecommunications products and services
Our Retail Software Testing expertise includes:
- Quality Assurance activities throughout the development process
- Planning and executing Business Process Tests, as opposed to Modular Tests.
- Decreasing the time efforts for test execution by creating Test Requirements (TRDs) and combining several TRDs into Cross-Modules Test Cases (TCs).
- Planning and executing Static Testing on Design Documents in order to discover defects at the earliest stage possible.
- Network problem simulation: fail-over, Jitter, Packet-loss, Latency etc as well as system performance analysis.
- Assuring process correctness and avoiding defects by implementing Quality Assurance Tools such as Design Reviews, Risk Assessment etc.
- Using Business Process Definition (BPD) and verifying that the system is compatible with the company’s Business Processes. End-to-end scenarios that simulate integration between modules (POS, Inventory Management, Inventory Shipment, Suppliers Chain, A/R, Shift Management, Pricing Management etc.), integration with operational and external systems (ERP, CRM, A/R etc.)
- Planning and execution of end-to-end scenarios as part of operational environment simulation including: several Points Of Sale (POS), Back Office, Central Office etc.
- End users involvement in the testing processes starting from the preliminary design through all the testing life cycle.
- POS, Back Office and Head Office
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Shipment
- Supplier Chain
- Pricing and Sale Modules
- Shift and employees management
- Integration with Operational and External systems
- Data Migration and Conversion
The benefits of using QualiTest’s Retail testing services include:
- Quality Insight – QualiTest can provide you with peace of mind and assurance of a clear insight into the quality of your product.
- No lead time – Reduce application time to market
- Competitive pricing – Take advantage of our existing operation at competitive pricing
- Quality Improvement– Our experienced testing engineers can increase your testing coverage and assure new quality standards.
- Comprehensive Test Coverage – QualiTest rigorously tests your applications to ensure security, compatibility and reliability.